weight tracker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hello from Tassie.

This week IM on holiday in Tassie. IM having a awsome time. Trying to be good with my eating and lots of long walks in the forrest and bush! Its Amazing the changes I have seen while on my holiday.
1) I can now sit in a plane seat with out the arms pushing up! YAY
2) I can now walk for 2 hrs on a hiking track and not die lol
3) I can now walk up stairs without huffing and puffing!
4) I actully ate a apple this week haha Thats a big thing for me!

Im off to enjoy my last couple of days in Tassie! YAY

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great, positve changes for you Meg!

    Enjoy your time in Tasmania! It's a beautiful place though I would have thought a bit cold in the winter!

    Keep up the sight-seeing and I'm sure the scales will be happy when you report in next!

    Best wishes! Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete