weight tracker

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Never for get...

Although I have just started to write my weight watchers blog and have'nt really had time yet to write about my progress.. But I had a thought tonight while I was talking to another WW friend. This friend has lost 27kg and looks Amazing but she said ,she has forgotten the old her. And she does'nt like to talk about those times. But I think its important not to forget who you were at those times. You need to remember what its like to Carry the extra Kgs and how you feel. But You never want to go back to that time... I am Happy I am No longer the 110kg me.. But I will never forget those times because that makes me who I am today. You cant just shut it out. what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I can see where you're coming from but personally, I'm like your friend - I DON'T want to remember the old me!

    The old me was anti-social, preferring to hide myself away from family gatherings or going out with friends!

    The old me had very low self-confidence and self-esteem.

    The newer me (29 kilos lost - still with 21 kilos to lose) is a much nicer person to know!

    Best wishes - Gae oxoox

    ReplyDelete